T-Shirt Design Contest
Open to students and parents!
***DESIGNS DUE BY APRIL 7, 2018***
$50 Cash Prize for the Winner!
We need an eye-catching design for our
2018 Field Day t-shirt, so we're calling on
students and parents to submit their ideas!
During the second week of April, the submissions will be displayed online (anonymously, of course!), and all HUG members will be invited to vote for their favorite designs.
The design which receives the most votes
will be featured on our 2018 Field Day
t-shirts, and those shirts will be available
for purchase for $6.50/each
beginning in mid-April.
The designer of the winning shirt
will receive a $50 cash prize!
1. Each family member is allowed to submit ONE design this year.
2. All designs must be created using the CUSTOM INK WEBSITE. Just go to customink.com and click on the “DESIGN LAB” to begin the process. (Or, if you prefer to edit an existing design, just click on the “Templates” tab to select a design to edit. Editing a template is definitely the easiest and fastest way to create a design.)
3. Select the Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt for your design. (In the Design Lab, click on “Browse Products” to select the Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt.)
4. You may choose any shirt color except white or black.
5. All designs must be created on the FRONT of the shirt only.
6. Maximum of 2 ink colors, please.
7. All designs must include the words “Field Day” and “2018.”
8. Anyone who created a design last year is welcome to resubmit that design. Please remember to update the year from 2017 to 2018. ;-)
9. ***All designs MUST be emailed to by 8:00 PM on Saturday, April 7th. See below for details.***
TO SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN:
1. After you've created your design, click on the "Save/Share" link below your design.
2. You'll be prompted to name your design and enter your email address, and then click "Save Design." (Make sure you enter YOUR email address on this screen.)
3. On the next popup screen, you'll see the various ways you can share your design. Please click on the orange "Email" icon and then follow the prompts to email your design to .
4.***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TYPE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME IN THE "FROM" BOX.***
QUESTIONS? Contact Meredith Hooker: